Enter for a chance to win 1 of our 3 hand-made felted soap bars with traditional vibrant Ottoman tulip motif. Tulip, found from Ottoman palaces to their clothing, represents peace, abundance and indulgence. 🌷
You will also get 10% off on your next order just for entering our giveaway!
The merino wool felt around the soap acts as a gentle exfoliator, shrinks with the soap and promotes an exquisite thick lather. You can also repurpose the felted case when the soap bar disappears!
The giveaway is on until August 5th. We will be selecting 3 winners on August 6th.
📢 Thank you for your interest. This contest has now closed. 📢
Stay tuned for more giveaways and follow us on social media!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The GIVEAWAY contest is sponsored by Turkish Towels Etc. (the "Sponsor"). The contest is open in all of Canada and U.S., and starts on 07.22.2019 and closes on 08.05.2019 at 11:59 pm.
2. The contest is open to residents of Canada and U.S. who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. All federal, state, province, and local laws and regulations apply. This offer is void where it is prohibited or restricted, for either sender or recipient, by law. Employees, representatives and agents of the contest sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, affiliated and related companies, and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they live) and household of such employees are not eligible.
How to Enter
3. During the contest (07.22.2019 to 08.05.2019 at 11:59 pm) the contestant must complete and submit a contest ballot.
4. Limit of one (1) entry per contestant. Sponsor will void all duplicate entries. If declared a winner, contestant may not re-enter the contest. Otherwise, this will result in immediate disqualification.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
6. There is a total of 3 (three) prize(s) available to be won. Subject to the terms contained herein, each prize shall consist of one (1) HAMMAM Felted Soap - Blue Tulip ($16 value). The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash or credit.
Selection of Winners
7. The winners will be selected by a random draw from a list of all eligible entries on 08.06.2019 in Toronto, Ontario at approximately 6:00 pm. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received before the contest closes.
8. In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, each person which will have its name drawn randomly will have to:
a) Be reached by an email by Sponsor within five (5) days following draw.
b) Correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Sponsor.
c) Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
In the event that any one of the conditions mentioned herein is not respected, the selected contestant's entry will be void and a new draw will be conducted following the official contest rules until a new winner is selected.
9. Sponsor will either directly send the prize to the address provided on form or, Sponsor will mail instructions to chosen participant with instructions on how to claim prize.
General Terms and Conditions
10. All information provided by participant must be complete and accurate. Sponsor will not be held responsible for any and all connection problems, mail messages, a late / incomplete / erroneously sent prize claim. For any and all incomplete, distorted, late and reproduced entry ballot, which will be annulled and will void eligibility for prize claim.
11. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of Sponsor that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
12. If it is discovered that attempts were made by a contestant (or any individual purporting to be a contestant) to:
(i) enter/vote more than once per contestant during the contest period.
(ii) use any automated, script, macro or robotic program(s) to enter/vote
(iii) engage in systematic entering/voting in the same day from the same computer/IP address (including but not limited to the creation of false email addresses or social media accounts); then it may result in the disqualification, in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, even if the contestant was declared a winner.
13. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF A PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
15. Contestants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering/voting, participants release and hold harmless Sponsors, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
16. By entering, you consent to Sponsor’s use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with the Contest Rules.
17. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. If a selected contestant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry.
18. For the purpose of the present contest, the contestant is considered to be the person whose coordinates appear on the contest entry form or ballot. It is this person whom will be asked to answer the mathematical skill-testing question. It is also the person to whom the prize will be awarded if all contest conditions are met. Sponsor reserves the right to request a piece of ID prior to prize remittance.
Limitations of Liability
19. Without limiting the release, and for greater certainty, the Contest Entities will not be liable for:
a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest;
b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the contest website or any transmission in connection with the Contest;
c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries;
d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of e-mail which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or
e) any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in respect of residents of Quebec.
20. By participating or attempting to participate in the present contest, all individuals release the contest organizers, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from any damage that could be incurred due to their participation or attempted participation in the contest.
21. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.
22. The masculine gender is used in no discriminatory fashion, simply to facilitate composition.
23. Contestant is consenting to receive email updates from TurkishTowelsEtc.com by submitting this entry. Any information you provide is subject to the Turkish Towels Etc.'s privacy notice.